To make life easier during the back-to-school period, for ordering stationery and workbooks we have joined OfficeMax MySchool. This allows orders to be placed directly online or by mail order.
Parents and students may instead go into the OfficeMax Store at 1 Princes Street Hamilton.
This store is set up during the back-to-school period with all the school lists available and products required on the lists.
If a Work and Income quote is required, you may obtain it by going through the process of ordering at the MySchool website but then printing a copy before you go on to confirm the order.
Another option is to go into the OfficeMax Hamilton retail store and the staff will be able to help you with the quote for WINZ.
If you wish to generate a stationery list, simply click on the subjects your child is taking and the list will be created. It is as simple as that and easy to use!
How do you order your stationery? Please watch the video on the MySchool Home Page.
We would encourage our parents and students to purchase through this offer, as the school also benefits. Your purchases allow us to reinvest the gains made back into the school.
Alternatively you can print the list and purchase your requirements from your own choice of supplier.
Summary of Options
- Order online from the St John's College OfficeMax MySchool website
- Mail Order using the form from St John's College OfficeMax MySchool website
- Visit the OfficeMax Store in Hamilton to buy your stationery. They have all the information needed
- Print the list from St John's College OfficeMax MySchool Website and purchase in the store
- Print a quote for WINZ from the St John's College OfficeMax MySchool Website